its because you make me laugh, honey.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Brandon has been sneaking into my cameras, ejecting the memory cards and shoving them into his deer cam for the past few weeks.  For those of you that don't have closets, and basements, and garages filled with assorted camo and deer skinning devices, let me inform you that this weekend starts archery season.

I recently found the following photo on my camera memory card and busted up laughing so loud that Bullet ran in from the other room to see what was so hilarious.


So the moral of this little tale is this:   honey, I love you, but if you keep trying to steal my SD cards - you might have some blog posts featuring your handsome face -up close with your one eye blurred out in a creepy zombie fashion - coming to you.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!