CPR & AED Certified!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brandon and I attended a CPR class this past Saturday and are now certified to adminster CPR to adults, children, and infants!  Hopefully we'll never have to use our skills, but it feels so empowering to know that we now have the tools to save someone's life!  I really learned so much in the class; we also learned how to work an AED and to properly give someone the Heimlich maneuver.  We even learned some early warning signs of a heart attack and stroke.  I am proud of us.  I would certainly suggest to anyone to take a CPR class- so worth it!

Not only was it a great class- but I am also making great headway on my "To do before I'm 30" List.  Some people make a bucket list, but that is just to loose of a deadline for me.  I need a solid date.  My "by 30" list looks like this...(and I still have 3.5 years to go!)

1. Visit Thailand
2. Grow "mermaid" hair
3. Have a signature dish
4. Go topless on the beach
5. Learn to golf
6. Learn to drive stick
7. Become certified in CPR
8. Become fluent in Spanish again
9. Grow a garden
10. Become a mother (almost!)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!